A dozen dreamy flavors. Close your eyes and you’re in Paris.
- Pistachio: The perfect balance of sweet and nutty as you savor fine European pistachios mixed with creamy white chocolate ganache.
- Raspberry Cream: Raspberry buttercream filling surrounds a house-made raspberry jelly center with an intriguing hint of tartness.
- Lemon Meringue Pie: Tangy lemon curd tamed with white chocolate creates the perfect harmony of pleasingly sour and sweet.
- Oreo Cheesecake: This delicious mix pairs the understated tartness of cheesecake with a sweet cream filling, finished with an Oreo crumble.
- Fruity Pebbles: A colorful American twist on the classic French macaron, this flavor delights all ages with its sublime buttercream base and crispy, fruity accents.
- Jasmine Green Tea: Fans of the traditional Japanese green tea flavor will love this buttercream treat with a not-too-sweet green tea and jasmine infusion.
- Crème Brûlée: Vanilla custard and sea salt caramel come together for our take on the decadent French dessert. Then we hand-torch it to create a perfectly caramelized top.
- Galaxy Caramel: Sweet and salty – so good on their own, so much better together. Satisfy two cravings at once with sea salt caramel and white chocolate ganache.
- Belgian Dark Chocolate: We import the real thing from Belgium and turn it into a creamy dark chocolate ganache that packs a palate-pleasing pinch of bitterness.
- Nutella Milk Chocolate: A velvety milk chocolate ganache with a dash of delightful nuttiness courtesy of everyone’s favorite chocolate-hazelnut spread.
- Banana Cream Pie: Give up to a delicately sweet and deliciously silky blend of fresh banana custard and crushed shortbread cookies.
- Affogato: Excellent combination of classic vanilla custard cream and Espresso buttercream.
MACARONS MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY
We’ve spread joy with gourmet pastries and cakes since 2008, from our kitchen in Southern California to dessert lovers far and wide.